Ultra durable, and built to last. The Enviro 512 molded fiberglass door is designed for high personnel traffic, hand truck passage and low temperature operation.
- A premier quality door for heavy personnel traffic, hand truck passage and low temperature operation.
- Sealed and unitized panel with pour-type polyurethane insulated core and molded fiberglass shell with high gloss gel-coated surface. USDA approved.
- Full supporting internal framework of 11 gauge structural steel. Internal 1/4” steel mounting plates for all hardware anchoring.
- Synthetic grease-resistant gaskets at four sides for positive seal.
- Heavy-duty cam-lift hinges, latch with lock, strike and inside safety release.
- Freezer door provided with “No Frost” heater cable system. Fully adjustable thermostatic
- Minimum: 1’6” x 1’6”
- Maximum: 4’0” x 7’0”
4’0” x 6’10” - Hi-sill, flush floor.
- Two molded fiberglass reinforced polyester shells surfaced with white polyester gel coat and bonded into a seamless unit.
- Corners and edges reinforced to a thickness of 3/8”.
- Panels reinforced with a 2” x 2” interior angle frame of 1/8” steel with 11 gauge steel hardware attachment plates welded to the frame.
- Full perimeter gaskets.
- 4” or 6” poured polyurethane foam.
- R33 or R50 rating.
- “K” factor of .12 at 75ºF.
- Manual inside release.
- Extension of jamb up to 10”.
- Matching inside frame.
- Galvanized or stainless steel kickplates (16 or 20 gauge) for back and front of door panels, frame and/or jamb extensions and trim.
- Flat kickplates only on door panel.
- Wrap around available on frame.
- Heat mat to prevent condensation on thresholds.
- Emergency exit devices.
- High sill.
- Windows: 12” x 12”, 2 or 3 lite, heated or unheated.
- Color (consult factory).
- Chrome hinges.
- One year limited warranty on all components.