XP Single Sliding Cooler/Freezer Door System
The accelerated rate of change in the cold storage industry, coupled with ever increasing energy costs and competitive market forces, has put greater pressure on facility budgets. Performance and value have become inseparable key words for warehousing and food / beverage production worldwide. Companies providing refrigerated environments face new challenges within their facilities as they strive for higher productivity at lower operational costs. The XP series of doors provides an exceptional solution to these new challenges. Superior speed, uncompromising quality, solid reliability and unmatched
value define the XP doors. Designed from the ground up to far exceed the offerings of other door manufacturers, yet priced to meet demanding budget constraints, the XP series of doors will surely become the standard for the “next generation” of cold storage door solutions.
- HIGH SPEED
With a door opening speed of four feet per second, the XP door provides unmatched productivity, material handling
efficiency and energy cost savings without compromising insulation, seal or low cost energy consumption.
- TIGHTEST SEAL
Utilizing a full perimeter non-marking double gasket system, and “down and in” track design, the XP door line provides superior sealing without compromising gasket longevity. Door panels fully release from seals during high speed door operation. All individual gasket runs are arloc coated for frictionless contact and have extruded receptacles for easy single piece gasket removal and replacement.
- ULTIMATE DURABILITY
Exclusive seamless rail system provides a self-cleaning, virtually frictionless surface for our lubed for life nylon roller wheels. A high torque synchronous drive belt tested millions of cycles requires no lubrication. High performance clutchless and brakeless AC drive ensures high speed, continuous operation, minimizing maintenance and downtime while increasing energy cost savings and
- EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN
Our XP doors have no chains and require no lubrication. Nylon rollers run at high speed across a rod track system eliminating any chance of shedding associated with steel wheels or plastic tracks. Complete woodless construction eliminates any chance of fibrous contamination. Complete washdown stainless steel construction available.
With an optional wall mounted guidance system and a 90 degree pivoting head capability, the XP door can be impacted from the back side without floor hardware and carrier damage. The auto-reset feature insures door panel returns to a fully sealed position. Full perimeter casing heat system eliminates costly damage associated with door impacts.
- MAINTENANCE FREE
Designed for high cycle operation, every aspect of the XP door was engineered to eliminate maintenance and downtime. The entire door system requires no lubrication and has no metal-to-metal contact eliminating wearing surfaces. The door’s complete gasket release travel design, no wood construction, simple quick connect heat, and one piece gasket system, virtually eliminates maintenance.
- Minimum: 5’ x 6’.
- Maximum: 10’ x 14’.
(Other sizes available - consult factory.)
- Sealed and unitized design.
- 4" panel thickness.
- White metal construction.
- 4” poured polyurethane foam.
- R-30 rated.
- “K” factor of .12 at 75° F.
- Powered model has 1 h.p. electromechanical operator. (Open-48”/sec. - Close-24”/sec.).
- 208/230/460 volt, 3 phase.
- AC motor with clutchless / brakeless operation.
- PLC (Programmable Logic Control).
- VFD (Variable Frequency Drive).
- Encoded self-calibrating limit position.
- H.M.I. (Human Machine Interface).
- Digital display with self-diagnostics and fault indicators.
- Torque sensing stop/reverse full height of door panels.
- Remote control box.
- Manual operation.
- Stainless steel construction.
- 90° swing breakaway panel available.
- Breakaway wall retention track.
- Colored metal.
- Shroud for rail and operator.
(POWER MODELS ONLY)
- Actuators: Pull cord; photoeye; radio control; loop detector or motion detector.
- Standard operation - activate open time delay close.
- One year warranty on all components.